Over the course of the last 8 years I have been an entrepreneur, running my own freelance company while putting myself through school to complete my bachelors in general studies with emphasis on accounting, business and marketing and my masters in business with emphasis on accounting and marketing. I also hold an associates in accounting.
As a freelancer I wear many hats; customer service agent, accountant, manager, human resource representative, copywriter, editor, proofreader, social media marketer and more. Not only do I do these tasks for my own business, I’ve also been contracted to do them for others.
· BA with classes in Accounting, Business, Leadership and Marketing
· Accounting diploma/certification
· 20 years Accounting experience
· Type 70+ WPM
· Data Entry
· Excel knowledge
· 7 Years Proofreading and Editing Experience
· 15 Years Sales Experience
· 20 Years Customer Service Experience
· 15 Year Retail Merchandise Experience
· 10 Year eCommerce Experience
My home office is established and ready for work in a quiet environment. I’m a highly organized, dedicated, self-starter. In addition, I have extensive office experience as well as excellent communication skills. I always maintain a mature, gracious, and professional manner when communicating with people, even when difficulties arise.